Named after legendary movie star James Cagney, this pocket square fold is basically the four-point fold in reverse.
- Place pocket square on flat surface with a point at the top.
- Fold bottom point up to top with the two points slightly off center each other.
- Fold lower left point across to join other points at top making a third point.
- Repeat step three with the right side corner.
- Fold the right and left outer thirds toward the center. Insert into pocket and adjust to your liking. You will need to fold a little of the bottom material up to match the depth of your pocket, so that the desired amount of points and material are showing.