Tips up! The Three/Four Points pocket square presents the points of the material upward from the pocket. To adjust between three and four points, just make your first fold a little off center which will give two points to start instead of one.
- Lay pocket square on flat surface.
- Fold top corner point down to touch bottom corner.
- Fold right corner down and a little past the bottom point.
- Do the same with the left corner.
- Fold bottom half up and behind material and insert into pocket. Adjust the points to be even or random in size.